I'm (Laura) having a hard time working. I've done everything I can to set the mood: coffee in hand, quiet office, some comfort food, fast computer, jump drive ready to go, bottle of water in case intense thirst sets in, 2.5 hours ahead of me....and yet...I simply sit and stare at the computer...doing nothing. Why won't my work complete itself??
I really need to find some motivation. Just a few more weeks of working on this research project and then I can have a semi-break for about two weeks.
I can do it!!
Hard Time
10:51 AM
Powered by Blogger.

4 Thoughts:
You can do it Laura, stick with it and push through the uninspired times - there's a greater satisfaction because of it (at least for me).
make John sit down with you to do his work- give yourselves a time limit and at the end, do something fun, like watch a movie.
that's how we have to do it sometimes :)
Thanks Dan & Sarah.
John took me to a coffee shop last Friday and Saturday and enticed me to work with coffee and a quiet environment. We rewarded ourselves with ice cream on sunday ; )
you can do it!
After being sick I am very behind on school work. and it's just not getting done!
Post a Comment