In sight

The end is in sight, as far as the semester ending. John and I had a very, very enjoyable Thanksgiving. I felt so refreshed during out time off that coming back to school and Wilmore was not a burden. I feel like the Lord gave me a fresh breathe of life.

Over our break we got to go to Auburn and visit with friends and attend David and Calla Maria's wedding.

John's good friends Daniel and Ryan. He is such a happy person!

The cute couples (Daniel and Amy, David and Calla Maria, John and me, and Ryan and Katie : )WAR EAGLE!!

We then went to Georgia to visit the sister and brother-in-law..AND our precious little niece, Makiah.

(John's teaching Makiah her colors!)

And we ended our tour in Dothan, with my family and extended family ( More pictures to come later..when I figure out why I can't post any more).

0 Thoughts:

Powered by Blogger.