Falling

Watching the snow fall outside makes me jealous in a way..jealous that I can't be snow. It looks like it is having so much fun...too much fun. I think I'm in love with the weather. I love to check weather.com first thing in the mornings to find out what the day will hold. And then I love seeing how they are wrong on occasions and being suprised. I love surprises!

The snow was a good surprise today. It wasn't really supposed to keep snowing like it did, but that is fine with me..I'm in love with the changing weather. I think I'm even learning to love clouds, I mean, the dark, grey, heavy type of clouds. They are lovely and interesting in their own way.

Delight. I think that sums up my outlook on things right now. I think I'm falling in love all over again with God's creation. I'm delighted.

0 Thoughts:

Powered by Blogger.