Today is a very hard day. I didn’t expect to experience reoccurring feelings of grief and sorrow…but I have. I reluctantly drove the 30 minute drive to campus today and simply sat in my car once I had parked. I can’t imagine what parents and students must be going through across the world.
..
I’m trying to wade through all the thoughts that clamor to my mind as I’m sitting at work. It’s almost scary in a way being on UK ’s campus. I know it is so big and someone could just slip right in… These are things I don’t want to think about. Our teacher came to class and stood in front of everyone broken. He is a Virginia Tech alumnus and has been dealing with the grief and loss himself. It was difficult to see him stand before our class with red, teary eyes and tell us that it has been very hard.
I didn't know it possible to feel so much over someone else's loss. I can't imagine what Jesus feels like.
I didn't know it possible to feel so much over someone else's loss. I can't imagine what Jesus feels like.

1 Thoughts:
i've felt it too.
i read some of the student's and faculties informal obituaries and i felt so much sorrow.
i put the link on my blog.
Post a Comment