A daily prayer

My (Laura) thoughts have been especially full lately of the Lord's loving-goodness and gentleness towards me. I love that He is near. I love that He wants to be involved with my thesis. I find myself daily praying these simple words: Jesus, I give you my thesis. It is not mine, but yours.

I love seeing how He works. I have no doubt in my mind that He WILL work and that this will be a testimony to His goodness.

4 Thoughts:

Suz Driver said...

that's awesome.

Anonymous said...

yes, He is VERY interested in your thesis.......as a matter of fact He's interested in anything/everything you do BECAUSE He's interested............YOU! So, whatever you do....He's interested in! Isn't He awesome!

I love you,
dAd

Anonymous said...

interested "IN" you that is

ServantConnect said...

I love you too, Dad. And, YESSS!!! He is so awesome ; )

Powered by Blogger.