We're here to stay (at least for two weeks ; )

John and I have been such the traveling people! We were blessed to see many places and visit many people, and now I am excited to be back home and to stay here for a while (or until the next wedding ; ).

Tomorrow begins my official orientation into the University of Georgia. I am growing more excited by the minute! I cannot wait to begin classes. I have missed writing papers, researching topics, and being pressured to do new things.

I have many things to do before tomorrow, but I wanted to let everyone know that John and I are doing really well and should be in Athens for two weeks, which means hopefully more updates than not.

Blessings to each of you!

1 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I am more than a little concerned that you "have missed writing papers, researching topics, and being pressured to do new things." What have they done to you?

A. Jones

Powered by Blogger.