" I could write all night! I could write all night and still beg for more... (*sung to the tune of 'I could have danced all night')."
It is 11:45 at night and John and I are still hard at work writing papers (well, right now I am taking a break ; ). I feel like we have been sitting in the office all day researching and typing... and...that isn't too far from the truth. We managed to slip away to get two essential elements for writing: Starbuck's and Chick-Fil-A.
John is writing about Ecclesiastes. I just proof-read his paper and it was very fascinating. I'm going to try to convince him to put it up so you can enjoy it too! I have been writing a grant proposal for my diversity class. I'm writing about adolescent parents and culturally sensitive approaches to parenting interventions. It's interesting, but not in the way John's is.
Anyways, back to dancing, I mean, writing ; )
A Writing Factory
11:55 PM
Powered by Blogger.

3 Thoughts:
sounds like many of mine and patrick's dates...in the coffee shop with snack bars and tons of typing!
write write write...
John, how did the "preparation for ministry" survey turn out?
Dan, the learning was good but the research itself was not too great. I really could not get the numbers needed for an effective research report in such a short amount of time. However, I am learning a lot from reading other folk's research, and I definitely know how to do the research now. Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment