Live from Orlando, FL

Well, folks, we are on the road again. This time it is in support of John's M.Div. degree, which he will hopefully be completing this upcoming December (pending that the schedule of classes aligns with his remaining class needs). Today I find myself sitting on Asbury Seminary's campus in Orlando, FL. John and I decided I should come because...well, honestly I just get so incredibly lonely when I am away from him (and so I get less work done if I stay at home!). Though, I am finding that as my doctoral classes pick up in pace and my responsibilities grow at UGA it is becoming even more difficult to get away.

On a different note, the Lord has been teaching me lately about being versus doing. I find it easy to slip into the "doing" phase where I see myself as only receiving blessings if I "do." I am thankful that the Lord reveals His truth to me in new and refreshing ways! I am relearning the joys of simply being...by worshiping, thanking, praising the One who is my Creator and creates only good for His children.

0 Thoughts:

Powered by Blogger.