This is a picture of John and mine's new place! We absolutely love it in our little cottage, and everyone is welcome to come visit (we now have two bathrooms, so you can have your own!).
Just as a brief update, during the month of June we had our 3rd anniversary!! Also, John moved us from our old apartment into our cottage, started two online classes, and helped me teach my first undergraduate course. I taught my first undergraduate course (19 days for 2 hours and 15 minutes each day) with 39 students, presented at a national conference in Knoxville, and tried to help John move (though I think I ended up carrying like four boxes...and that was it). We are finally out of our old place (as of Tuesday) and as of this coming Monday I will be completely through with my class. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out- it went much smoother than I could have imagined, and I feel like I was able to learn a lot along the way, so that's good.
We'll try to do a better job of keeping you posted with our life. We are in the process of "moving" to Dothan for July so John can complete his first (of two) "mentored ministry" internships for Asbury Seminary. I'm not really sure how to describe it except that it is similar to an internship, so he will be interning at Harvest Church!

4 Thoughts:
It looks like a very pleasant home and neighborhood.
A. Jones
That is a gorgeous home! Congratulations!
Mr. Jones- Yes, this is such a pleasant neighborhood of about 1,000 college students ; ) We've loved being back in the buzz of college living (including not knowing when an appropriate bedtime is!).
Rob! Thanks for the visit to our site. We are proud of our little place. We finally have two separate bathrooms!! So now guest don't have to either a) walk through our room to get to the toilet/shower or b) we don't have to walk across the hall fully clothed to get to the shower when guest are here. Ah, it's the small things ; )
it's such a cute place. it totally looks like a house you would live in. I can't imagine all the cuteness you'll do to the inside.
Post a Comment