Wow. Writing at the beach. Does it get any better than this? Listening to the lapping of the waves against the shore, my husband sitting close by enraptured with his new found adventure- the third to last book in a series he never finished from childhood. I think I could work with this ; ) Oh, and did I mention the peppermint (chocolate chip) milkshake within reach of my left hand?!? And, it is all to myself (thanks to Mr. Doug I don’t have to share with anybody!). This is a real treat on so many different levels.
Yes, I think I could work with this. The sun is setting in the West and Misty sings from my computer… “I’ll set you as a seal upon my heart, as a seal upon my arm for there is Love that is strong as death, jealously demanding as the grave. And many waters cannot quench this Love…You won’t relent until You have it all. My heart is Yours.”

1 Thoughts:
i miss you so much.
Post a Comment