I'm frustrated. John is usually so energetic and full of life, but today has been almost the opposite. He doesn't feel well, but there is nothing I can do for him...and this is a frustrating place for me to be. I like to take care of him and do things for him, but since he doesn't even know what is wrong there is not much I can do.
So, I sit and ponder what could be going on. I know we played really hard at Six Flags this weekend, but playing never made anyone sick. He hasn't been sleeping well, but usually he is able to drink a couple of cokes and bounce back. Arrrgghhh. What is a wife to do?
As John lays in bed (yes, he abandoned the computer a little before 8 and opted to crawl into bed ), I'm looking over his assignment that is due tomorrow morning. Hmmm...where do I find "BAGD"? There are some pages in whatever that is that I have to read in order to answer some of his questions. Too bad I didn't audit this course or else I'd really be helpful. He was just telling me today that the teacher counts off a letter grade and a half for each day the assignment is late. YIKES! I better find out what BAGD is and how to interpret and investigate Romans 8:26-30!!! I only have 12 hours!!
What is a wife to do???
7:06 PM
Powered by Blogger.

2 Thoughts:
those pesky greek dictionaries/lexicons... never can find them when you need them.
you are so ccol sis!
William
Post a Comment