happy

5 things that make God happy (a recent sermon I heard Tammy Hutchins preach):

  1. God loves for us to find our identity in Him.
  2. God loves to clean us up.
  3. God loves to pursue us and win us over.
  4. God loves to be trusted.
  5. God loves for us to want more of Him.

3 Thoughts:

s. wells said...

i love these points.
here are a few of my own:

1. God loves for me to laugh
2. God loves going on bike rides with me
3. God loves my early morning, first-waking "hello"

Anonymous said...

Sarah! I love your own points. How very true they are!! I love you : )

Anonymous said...

Sarah Beth, when I read your second point I saw God (in my mind) watching as you headed toward your bike and thinking "yes!!"......we're going on a bike ride today!.....kind of like the puppy who is excited when he sees his master going for his running shoes. Don't mean to compare God to a puppy but I see Him getting excited when we're about to do something alone with Him. Very good point. I'm glad I read this.

dAd

Powered by Blogger.