What is a Husband to do???

3 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I know you don't know me but I am an old friend of John's (from youth group). :) I just wanted to let you know I will say a prayer for the two of you. I know being in school can be so frustrating and draining at times, especially when it's coming to a close. I pray that through this time you'll grow stronger and closer in Christ and and as a couple. I know I don't know you but i love and care for you and John. May God's love abound more and more in your heart.
Love,
Adrian Cochran
(Your sister in christ)

Anonymous said...

Adrian,

thank you so very much for your prayers! John and I have been fighting sickness and the stress of the end of the semester, so we definitely covet your prayers.

May our Lord richly bless you : )

Anonymous said...

In sickness and in health... I would say marriage suits both of you well. Enjoy each other.

A. Jones

Powered by Blogger.