Jesus cares about pork chops

because He cares about me.

It seems like each time our Methodist conference takes us out to eat at Murray's (a really nice restaurant in Lexington) I (Laura) have this huge dilemma over what to order: the filet mignon or the pork chops? Inevitably, I always choose the filet mignon. And, inevitably the Lord always gives me pork chops a week or two after the event. He is incredible! He cares about me so much that He will provide pork chops for me to eat AND filet mignons. Truly amazing.

2 Thoughts:

Dan Underwood said...

I'm very jealous as I haven't had anyone from my conference come up here yet, much less treat Joanna and I to a dinner... maybe I should change conferences...

Laura and John said...

Yea, our conference rocks pretty hard core!! I'm sure the Alabama/West Florida conference would be glad to adopt you and Joanna : )

Powered by Blogger.