Some of You May Not Know…

Some of you may not know how I (John) became connected with people in Dothan. Although there are many smaller connections, here is the short and long of it:

During the Spring of 2004, I was making plans to work as a youth intern at my cousins’ church in Virginia Beach. He (Eric Sanzone) had talked to the board about it, and they had approved my coming to work at that church as a volunteer over the summer. Soon after finding that out, I had a dream in which my dad pointed at me and said authoritatively, “Go to Dothan!” When I woke up, I knew God had spoken about my summer plans. My parents had told me that they had a friend whose son was a youth pastor down there, so I called him up, and I lived and worked with him all summer (thank you Nathan Wallace).

As you know, that is where I met Laura, and we lived Happily Ever After…

The following picture is what inspired this post. It was taken at the July 2004 Harvest Church Youth Conference, where the brave warrior Corey Fox was captured in his most fierce fighting stance.


1 Thoughts:

s. wells said...

wow, corey is something fierce!

Powered by Blogger.