Just a quick update:

Just a quick update: Laura has completed all of her coursework for her master’s degree and has only to defend her thesis before she will be finished in Kentucky (the big date is June 26th). What she is (appropriately) shy of saying is that she finished with straight A’s! I am very proud of her hard work!

I have four papers to write, two exams to take and various small assignments to complete before May 23rd at 5:00pm. The good news is that this has been about the pace of my entire semester, so it is definitely possible! During June, I will take a Summer intensive on Forgiveness in Counseling. After that, Laura and I will be focused on moving down to Athens, GA until the Fall semester begins.

3 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

HOOOORAY!!! you have done it!!I am so proud of you. Be glad to see you two.O yes,HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated) to John!!
g-mother

Suz Driver said...

I enjoy you posts.

Laura and John said...

Thank you, Grandmother!!! We love you and can't wait to see you too! We must schedule a date together so we can really catch up : )

Powered by Blogger.