May I present...

...Amy Laura Arnold, Master of Science in Family Studies graduate and the recipient of the Family Studies 2008 Graduate Student of Excellence Award!
.
.
Some of my lovely family : )




The occasion definitely called for spontaneous dancing.


This is Triangle Park in downtown Lexington!

I love this action shot ; )

My gorgeous parents

(thank you for inspiring me to study parenting ; )


Hooray for younger sisters who make life full of laughter!
What a RICH heritage John and I have!

..and I saved the best for last! My sweet, precious, wonderful, loving, kind-hearted, serving husband (whom is my biggest supporter and cheer-leader) has stood by me and encouraged me to work diligently at all I do...He should get a diploma from UK too (we'll share for now)!!



Until next time!

4 Thoughts:

s. wells said...

congratulations!
the last pic was so cute, i laughed out loud.

s. wells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura and John said...

Thanks! I was going to put a caption like "and then they crowned me Mrs. University of Kentucky 2008" but I thought the pic didn't need any explanation ; )

It's amazing how your hood can double as many things! Suz found a way to wear it like a hat...that was funny.

my name is elizabeth said...

i love all the pictures! i miss you guys and hope we get to see each other before too terribly long!

Powered by Blogger.