On my mind...
12:27 PM
My (Laura's) mind has been filled with dreams of dancing. I can't help but tear up a little when I see a beautiful dance...and it reminds me how I long to move so beautifully. I'm trusting a day will come again when I will dance (be it ballet, jazz, ballroom, etc). I mean, I "dance" around my house...but it is just not the same as dancing...you know, in worship, on stage, with a class, with your husband ; ) That last little part is another dream that is growing in me. I want J and I to take ballroom classes together!! Ah, one day. One day my dream will come true.
What do you dream about one day doing/being/having??
Powered by Blogger.


2 Thoughts:
Patrick and I are going to sign up for ballroom dance classes when he's done in September!
I dream of selling my photography as postcards. Maybe having my own shop. But I would be so happy to walk into a place and see one of my pictures on a postcard.
:)
Post a Comment