A Spring Makeover

Well, I must admit, our blog was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue on a makeover. Sorry, little blog, for neglecting your appearance for so long. I (Laura) suppose that I get comfortable with the way things are and do not prefer to venture out into change. But, alas, change always comes.

Speaking of change, I am about to face a major change in my academic life. I am finished with all my required classes!! This means I will no longer be sitting through hours of lectures, writing papers without meaning, or listening to teachers confuse me even more. Yes, this will be a big change for me, but one that I think I am ready for. After, oh...7 years of listening to faculty lecture I am ready to be on the other side.

Hello, life-without-anymore-classes!

1 Thoughts:

djpb said...

Congratulations, you super student you. I bet your brain is just about to explode. Better start putting that stuff to use!

Powered by Blogger.