For those of you...

who have been praying for us, supporting us, checking in on us, and loving us...THANK YOU!! John and I are so extremely blessed to have such a caring network of family and friends - we definitely have been experiencing the goodness of God through your prayers and calls!

I just wanted to update everyone real quick on how we've been since the trip to Athens/Auburn. The Lord has been pouring His presence on us almost overwhelmingly since our return. John has been mentoring another student at Asbury, and when his mentee saw him (after we came back from our journey down south) he asked, "John, what has happened?!" I think there is a glow about us that can only be explained by God's loving presence resting on us. Needless to say, we are so very excited about the stirring in our hearts and feel like we are quickly moving towards an ever-increasing, continuous outpouring of His Spirit.

May you experience the greatness of His resurrection power!

4 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

How Cool! When John got to playing his guitar last time I was there the Lord gave me a vision of that begining to happen to people...remember that I said something about it while we prayed John?

Will

Anonymous said...

I miss your glow!
Ben

ServantConnect said...

Hey Brother,

Yes, I remember. God has been amazing to us, and this is really a time when we are feeling his goodness surround us. More than that though, we are sensing Him moving (by faith) even when we are not "feeling" him, if you know what I mean. We need to talk sometime! Love ya, John

ServantConnect said...

And Ben, I miss you too. I hear you are in NY. Sounds fun. Let us know if you are coming through Athens after July (or KY before July). We would love to see you!

Powered by Blogger.