Just for fun!

We finally got around to posting pictures from our trip (we took in December) to New Haven, CT! Hope you enjoy : )


The sight that greeted us once the airplane landed.
The baggage claim!

Yale's Library

I think we were told this is a dorm (wow!)

The entrance to the graduate student center.


The frozen courtyard surrounded by the library.

The entrance to the library.


The view looking out from the library's front door.




The building that houses the archives. It was incredible how the marble walls (the little squares you see) let just the right amount of light inside so the books wouldn't be damaged.


Another frozen patch of snow...we thought it would be fun to "ice skate" on it.


I can't say it really worked ; ) but it was fun.

Our sweet friends!

Hiking to church in the sleet and snow...great fun.



If you look closely at this sign it says "no standing anytime." There's a hidden meaning.


I've heard this pizza place is famous for the movie...I've never seen the movie, but the pizza was delicious!


The sweeeeet little baby.

And, that concludes our trip. It was a brief one, but time enough to have fun and explore the fine architecture and brilliance of New Haven.

1 Thoughts:

Jonah said...

Thats a cute baby.Who´s is it.


Jonah coello,

Powered by Blogger.