Following up the Stillwater experience

This is a random church in Stillwater...it's pretty.


This is one of the entrances to OSU (It's actually OSU's tombstone).


A pretty park on OSU's campus.


OSU's Library!

I didn't get many pictures of OSU because my camera died : ( But you can get the general picture. It looks very dead during the winter, but I saw some signs of beauty hiding in trees and such.

3 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hey John and Laura!!
I have not forgotten you.
And I miss you!
-Ben
Saratoga Springs, NY until July

Anonymous said...

yeah it does look a little colourless.
that's too far away anyway... ;)

Laura and John said...

Hi Ben! We are thrilled you haven't forgotten us! Where will you be after July this year? I suppose you know, but we will not be in Kentucky! You're welcome to come visit wherever we are!

Powered by Blogger.