Graduate School in HDFS at Auburn University
Dear Amy Laura:
Congratulations! The Admissions Committee for the Department of Human Development and Family Studies at Auburn University has reviewed your application for the Ph.D. degree. I am pleased to inform you that the committee has recommended to the Graduate School that you be admitted to the department effective Fall 2008.
Well, it looks like all three schools want me!! Ahhh!! I'm am so very excited about the prospect of continuing my education. John and I are visiting Athens and Auburn this weekend in order to prepare for our decision (which we have to give to Auburn and UGA THIS FRIDAY!!!! AH!!). I will definitely keep everyone posted!
John and I are excited about what lies ahead and are really looking forward to where the Lord will lead us. Please, please be praying for wisdom and insight into where the Lord wants us to be. John has already told me that there are waaay too many factors to try to figure this out with our heads, so we are really trusting the Lord to lead our hearts. We appreciate your prayers!
Blessings,
Laura
This just in (on March 25th)
12:00 AM
Powered by Blogger.

2 Thoughts:
Ahhhh!!! *running around in circles*
you are too cute, summer!
i love you!
Post a Comment