
My (Laura's) stomach is twisting and turning. I am so excited about starting the process of physically looking at doctoral programs- I can hardly contain myself. I was asked today by the chair of our department at UK why I was not applying to UK's doctoral program. He said that at least two faculty specifically asked him about me. Hm...lots of thoughts about that. But, basically I told him there was no one here with my specific research interest. Simple enough.
I keep getting emails from people at OK State about visiting...ah, that only increases my excitement. Just 3 short hours until me and my sweet hubby are on that flight out west ; )

2 Thoughts:
I pray it is a good trip for you and John!
ooh have fun! road trip!
i'm so proud of you- go wow them with your great wit, charm and brilliancy.
Post a Comment