WAR EAGLE!!


So, on to school number two I (Laura) go! I just arrived in Auburn thirty minutes ago and have found myself really liking the atmosphere here. All the blue and orange everywhere, the warm weather, the smell of the south- it is all so enticing. And then I realize I must be sensible. I must not base my decision on simply loving Auburn...it has to be more than that.

On the drive down south, I realized that I've been in six states in less than two days. Weird. It is crazy to go from Oklahoma to Illinois to Kentucky to Tennessee to Georgia and then Alabama in like 24 hours. But I'm OK with it...just a little tired.

In case anyone was wondering, the answer is "yes." Yes, I am going to update you on Oklahoma State and maybe even include pictures ; ) And I will update you on Auburn (probably no pictures), but first I have to make it through a difficult conversation/meeting with someone, get plenty of rest and finally put food in my belly.

Over and out.

2 Thoughts:

Dan Underwood said...

I'm holding my breathe, so you'd better hurry....

s. wells said...

yay! updates! pictures!

Powered by Blogger.